February 24, 2018 Saturday, 1pm - 6pm
1 Long Wharf, Sag Harbor, NY 11963, USA
HarborFrost is a celebration of winter in Sag Harbor highlighting two extreme elements—fire and ice! Featuring live ice carving demonstrations, ice sculptures along Main Street, live music performances, indoor children’s activities, the Hysterical Society’s Culinary Stroll, and fire jugglers and dancers, there’s something for everyone! Spend the day shopping and dining in Sag Harbor and don’t miss the Fireworks by Grucci over the harbor!
Schedule of Events:Noon – Culinary Stroll, presented by the Sag Harbor Hysterical Society. Starts at Il Cappuccino.*
1:00 – Sign up in the Windmill for the Frosty Plunge
2:00 – Frosty Plunge at Windmill Beach to benefit the Sag Harbor Volunteer Ambulance
2:00 – Live ice carving demonstration on Long Wharf
2:30 – Meet and greet Anna and Elsa from Frozen at Sag Harbor Variety Store
3:00 & 4:00 – Keith Leaf the Amazing Fire Juggler on Long Wharf
5:45 – Fiery Sensations Fire Dancers on Long Wharf
6:15 – Fireworks by Grucci over the Harbor
Throughout the day:
• Indoor children’s activities at Dodds and Eder
• Live music throughout the village
• Nautical-theme ice sculptures on display along Main Street and Bay Street
• Free glitter tattoos at The Wharf Shop
• Special deals and promotions at participating businesses
– 20% off all purchases at Stella and Ruby
– Fabric and Yarn Sale at Sag Harbor Variety Store
*The Culinary Stroll, $50 per person, includes food throughout the day at participating restaurants, live music, and prizes for best Chef Hat. Cash bar. Sign up at Il Cappuccino at noon. Call Charlie Canavan for more information, 631.379.2169.
Comments are closed.