Village landmark Hook Windmill, also known as Old Hook Mill, is a historic windmill on the Memorial Green, North Main Street in East Hampton, New York. The mill was built in 1806 from logs clear-felled on Gardiner’s Island and shipped via boat and ox team.
The grain mill was operated regularly until 1908 by cabinetmaker Nathaniel Dominy VII, the grandson of the builder. In 1922 the windmill was sold to the town of East Hampton and restored in 1939.
The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. The "Old Hook Mill" is open for visitors on the following days during mid-June to Labor Day: M, Th, F, Sat 10 am to 4 pm; Sunday from 2 pm to 4 pm.